Crytek veröffentlichte heute eine neue Patch Version für Crysis 2.
1.03 hält einige Verbesserungen bereit, die ihr dem Changelog entnehmen könnt:
- Ability to change L1/L2 and R1/R2 trigger controls (the alternative scheme is the ’2′ option on each).
- Stability improvements.
- Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
- Fixed various weapon exploits.
- Fixed a rare issue where autoaim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
- Fix for invites being accepted during level loading.
- Fixed an issue where Deflection bonus would carry over into the next round.
- Fixed player losing Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes remain stuck in a blank screen after accepting a game invite.
- Fixed an issue where some unlocked items would be locked on subsequent SP campaigns.
- Fixed an issue with weapon skins on the customise weapon menu.
- Fixed an issue where weapon zoom would sometimes not work correctly